- The eastward continuation of the Brazil current is called the
—South Atlantic drift
- Which port city is known as the ‘Key to the Suez’ ?
- The journey of the Sabarmati and the Mahi rivers end in the
—Gulf of Khambat
- The place located at the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi rivers is
- Which kinds of rocks are formed when molten rock-forming material cools and solidifies ?
- Which is the highest mountain peak of India ?
—Godwin Austin (K2)
- Which is the volcanic Island of India ?
- Penganga, Benganga, Pravar, Indravati are the tributaries of
—The Godavari river
- Which current is also known as the Humbolt current ?
- Sunda trench is located in
Science & Technology
- with the Nobel Prize for his work on
- The plants, which grow under
water stress conditions of deserts are —Xerophytes
- The damage of the human body due to radiation is measured in
- Tesla is a unit of magnetic
- Saha Nuclear Physics Institute is
located in —Kolkata
- Which compound gives maxi
mum energy in metabolic processes ? —Fat
- Pleura is the covering of
- What is used in making bullet proof materials ?
- Enzymes are basically
- Kerosene oil rises in a wick of lantern because of
—Capillary action in the wick
Shifting agriculture in Central America and Mexico is known as