- A Money Bill can be introduced only in the Lok Sabha only by a
- The office of Vice-President in India is modelled on the lines of the office of Vice-President of
- Which Article of the Constitution
of India deals with the power of Parliament to amend the Constitution ? —Article 368
- The Indian Constitution borrowed the feature of removal of Supreme Court and High Courts judges from
—The American Constitution
- Which part of the Constitution
deals with the Scheduled and Tribal Areas matter ? —Part X
- All the cases regarding interpretation of the Constitution can be brought to the Supreme Court under its
- The Parliament of India consists of
- In which Schedule of the Indian Constitution is Anti-defection law placed ?
- What is the maximum duration
between two sessions of Indian Parliament ? —Six months
- How many members are nominated by the President in the Upper House of Parliament ?
★ The theme of Bankim Chandra Chatterjee’s famous novel’ Anand Math’ is based on
Indian Polity and Constitution
- “King are made for Public; Public is not made for the King.” Who made this statement during the national movement ?
- After Mahatma Gandhi’s arrest on May 5,1930, who led the Civil Disobedience Movement ?
- Who was the President of the Congress when the Quit India Movement was launched in 1942?
—Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak’s Indian Home Rule League was set up in April 1916 with its headquarters at
- Who published a pamphlet entitled ‘An Old Man’s Hope’ ?
- Who founded the Indian Independence League in California in 1907?
- Which freedom fighter was the author of the book, “An Introduction to the Dreamland” ?
- The partition of Bengal officially came into effect on
- The Government of India Act, 1919 A.D. is also known as
—The Montagu-Chelmsford Reforms
- Who was the founder of the Satavahana dynasty of Ancient India ?