Exam Pattern of NDA 2017
The candidate can apply online form for NDA examination. The official site for UPSC link given in below . There are two modes of question paper English and Hindi. Only unmarried candidates can apply for the test. No candidates allow to married in during training period. Age will be required for only unmarried Male candidates not born before 2nd July 1998 and not later than 1st Jan 2002 are eligible.
Link: – http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Exam Date for NDA
The Examination of NDA (National Defense Academy ) and ND (Nation Defense) is conduct by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission )The Examination conduct Twice in year . The authority will be organized the date for both the exam pattern . NDA (I) 2017 will be organized on 23rd April, 2017 and NDA (II) 2017 will be organized on 10th September , 2017.
The candidate will find the paper in different sets. There are two written paper for NDA examination , set A and set B. Set A consist for mathematics and set B consist for general ability test.
NDA Exam Requirement
The candidates need to 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent for the examination to applying NDA exam. And candidate who is appearing 12th class can also apply for NDA.
Selection process for NDA
- The NDA selection process will be in 3 stages
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical review from commander
The selection and Result process
- The NDA result will declare after one month from the completion of exam.
- After declaration of the written exam candidates need to ready for SSB interview which will be conduct into over 4 to 5 days.
- Is based on candidates performance and then they will call u for medical test and document verification.